YANGON (7 Feb 2011) – Yadanarbon FC were honoured as the best professional club in Myanmar following their win of the League crown and also the Cup double last season.
Other than taking the Best Team award at the Myanmar National League Prize Giving Ceremony last month, Aung Kyaw Moe was also chosen as the Player of the Year.
Kyaw Moe was voted ahead of Samual Hanson (from Yangon United) and Yar Zar Win Thein, also from Yangon United.
MYANMAR NATIONAL LEAGUE 2010 AWARDS
(1) Champion Award – Yadanarbon FC
(2) First runner-up Award – Zeyar Shwemyay FC
(3) Second runner-up Award – Yangon United FC
(4) Fair Play Award – Manawmyay FC
(5) Player of the Year Award – Aung Kyaw Moe (Yadanarbon FC)
(6) Top Scorer Award – Leppe Leppe (Okkthar Utd)
(7) Youth Player of the Year Award – David Htan (Yangon Utd)
(8) Referee of the Year Award – Hla Min
(8) Assistant Referee of the Year Award – Han Thein
(9) Promising Referee of the Year Award – Kyaw Kyaw Min
(10) Reserve Team Champion Award – Yangon United FC
(11) Women’s Player of the Year Award – San San Maw (Transport)