JAKARTA (27 Oct 2012) – The FA of Indonesia (PSSI) have confirmed their friendly games against Timor Leste and the Philippines in between the Bali Devata Cup which will be held on 8-11 November 2012.
Bob Hippy, the Indonesian national team coordinator, said that the two games against Timor and Philippines are important in the final tune up for the AFF Suzuki Cup 2012 at the end of next month.
“It is the final test for the players and also for the coach to assess the level of the team before he decides on the list of 22 players,” said Bob.
The Bali Devata Cup will be taken part by hosts Persires Bali Devata, Timor Leste, Persebaya Surabaya and Persewangi Banyuwangi. All matches will be played at the Kapten Dipta Gianyar Stadium in Bali.
BALI DEVATA CUP 2012 SCHEDULE
– 7 November 2012: Indonesia vs Timor Leste (FRIENDLY)
– 8 November 2012: Persires Bali Devata vs Persebaya
– 9 November 2012: Indonesia vs Philippines (FRIENDLY)
– 10 November 2012: Persewangi vs Timor Leste
– 11 November 2012: Winner 8 Nov vs Winner 10 Nov /
– Loser 8 Nov vs Loser 10 Nov