| BANGKOK (24 May 2008) – By the first half of next month, TOT FC could be at the top of the Thailand Premier League 2008 – provided they can overcome winless Army FC.
TOT FC are currently second at the table behind BEC Tero Sasana although the latter have played a game while Chonburi FC are on third.
BEC Tero have picked up 24 points from 11 matches while TOT FC have hauled in 22 points from the ten games they have played thus far.
Chonburi, who lost their last match 1-0 at home to BEC Tero, have 22 points but have also played 11 games.
TOT FC’s last match was a 2-1 victory over Chula Sinthana while Army FC have drawn twice and lost eight matches in the ten games they have played thus far.
They lost their last match 3-1 to Osotspa M-150.
CURRENT THAILAND PREMIER LEAGUE 2008 STANDINGS
1. BEC TERO SASANA 24PTS (+13)
2. TOT FC 22pts (+7)
3. CHONBURI FC 22pts (+7)
4. PROVINCIAL ELECTRICAL 22pts (+4)
5. KRUNG THAI BANK 18pts (+6)
6. SAMUD SONGKRAM 16pts (+5)
7. OSOTSPA M150 16pts (+2)
8. COKE BANGPRA 15pts (+1)
9. BANGKOK UNIVERSITY 15pts (=)
10. TOBACCO MONOPOLY 15pts (-2)
11. BANGKOK BANK FC 14pts (=)
12. NAKORNPRATOM FC 13pts (-8)
13. PORT AUTHORITY FC 11pts (-4)
14. CHULA SINTHANA 11pts (-8)
15. CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT 9pts (-6)
16. ARMY FC 2pts (-17)