JAKARTA (21 Feb 2019) – The Indonesian national team will be heading to Australia as part of their centralised training camp before taking on Myanmar in a friendly.
The friendly against Myanmar will be played on 25 March 2019 at the Mandalar Thiri Stadium in Mandalay, Myanmar.
Newly appointed head coach Simon McMenemy has called up 27 players for the camp in Perth, Australia where they will based on 6-17 March 2019.
The camp in Perth will also see Indonesia play two friendlies.
Following their return from Perth, the Indonesian national side will continue training in Bali before heading to Myanmar on 21 March 2019.
INDONESIA SQUAD FOR TRAINING CAMP
- Andritany Ardhiyasa, Persija
- Muhammad Ridho, Madura United
- Teja Paku Alam, Semen Padang
- Johan Ahmat Farizi, Arema FC
- Novri Setiawan, Persija
- Ruben Sanadi, Persebaya
- Yustinus Pae, Persipura
- Alsan Sanda, Bhayangkara FC
- Ricky Fajrin, Bali United
- Fachruddin Aryanto, Madura United
- Manahati Lestusen, PS Tira Persikabo
- Otavio Dutra, Persebaya
- Yanto Basna, Sukhotai FC
- Hansamu Yama, Persebaya
- Evan Dimas, Barito Putera
- Zulfiandi, Madura United
- Arthur Bonai, PSIS
- Rizky Pellu, PSM
- Wahyu Subo Seto, Bhayangkara FC
- Muhammad Rahmat, PSM
- Andik Vermansah, Madura United
- Greg Nwokolo, Madura United
- Riko Simanjuntak, Persija
- Stefano Lilipaly, Bali United
- Dedik Setiawan, Arema FC
- Ilija Spasojevic, Bali United
- Samsul Arif, Barito Putera