SINGAPORE (24 Nov 2014) – Append below is the advisory by the FA of Singapore (FAS) with regards to the next match in Group B.
All Malaysian fans must buy their tickets from the FAM
– Fans who come to Singapore without tickets will not be allowed entry into the Stadium.
– Tickets for Malaysian fans are still available for sale at the SportsHub’s box offices on non-match days. However, no tickets will be sold at the Stadiums on match day.
– Fans must bring photo IDs with them as the authorities will be conducting ID checks.
– Bag checks will also be conducted. So fans are advised not to bring any restricted or prohibited items into the stadium. These will be taken away.
– Some prohibited items such as flares and fireworks are not allowed into the country. Fans found in possession of these items could be arrested or denied entry in Singapore.
– Parking spaces at the National Stadium are limited and can only be pre-booked online. There are other parking lots nearby at Kallang Leisure Park
Shopping Mall which is about a 5-7-minute walk to the National Stadium
– Alternatively, they can park near an MRT Station and take the train to the SportsHub.
Download High Resolution Traffic Brochure: